Things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- how they treat their parents
Anonymous asked: what is "good pussy" serious question here
pussy that make u think about being a father
- pussy that make you question whether you’re gonna pull out or not
- pussy that makes you really think bout making her breakfast
- pussy that makes you cancel your plans for the next day
- pussy that makes you wanna be a better person
- pussy that makes you think bout deleting the guys in her phone
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Forty-six million white adults today can trace the origins of their family wealth to the Homestead Act of 1862. This bill gave away valuable acres of land for free to white families, but expressly precluded participation by Blacks.
"how do I have privilege?"
If she can suck you off till you bust a load in her mouth and then swallows it, she’s wifey material for sure.
That shows hard work and dedication. 👌